Love knows no limits and true relationships last lifetime. Get in touch with someone today!
Guests of the Service are required to set up an "Ad Profile" in order to access the Service. To activate additional features of the Service, Guests may choose one of our membership packages to upgrade their membership to Full status. A member may pay via credit card, check or any other method the Company may accept as payment of account, in accordance with our pricing policy for Full Memberships as posted on our website under the "Subscribe" section. All funds are quoted in the currency in which they are displayed or, where no currency is displayed, all amounts are in Canadian dollars. In addition to paying the published price, the purchaser is responsible for paying all applicable taxes in connection with their purchase. We reserve the right to change our pricing policy or the method or manner in which we charge for our Service at any time at our sole discretion without further notice. Please see Billing Details for a description of such policies. From time to time, we may remove the profiles of non-subscribers.
1. General. We bill you through an online account (your "Billing Account") for use of the Service. You agree to pay us all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of the Service by you or other persons (including your agents) using your Billing Account, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider (your "Payment Method") for the Service. You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. You are also responsible for any fees or charges incurred to access the Service through an Internet access provider or other third party service, including but not limited to telephone charges.
2. Recurring Billing. Most subscription plans to the Service consist of an initial period, for which there is a one-time charge, followed by recurring period charges as agreed to by you. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment component and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. WE MAY SUBMIT PERIODIC CHARGES (E.G., MONTHLY) WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM YOU UNTIL YOU PROVIDE PRIOR NOTICE (CONFIRMED IN WRITING UPON REQUEST BY MATURED MAN) THAT YOU HAVE TERMINATED THIS AUTHORIZATION OR WISH TO CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD. SUCH NOTICE WILL NOT AFFECT CHARGES SUBMITTED BEFORE WE REASONABLY COULD ACT. TO TERMINATE YOUR AUTHORIZATION OR CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD, GO TO ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
3. Current Information Required. YOU MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS A CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE), AND YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY MATUREDMAN IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD. CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE AT ACCOUNT SETTINGS. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE US ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU FOR ANY USE OF THE SERVICE UNDER YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE SERVICE (CONFIRMED BY YOU IN WRITING UPON REQUEST BY MATUREDMAN).
4. Payment Method. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method (the "Payment Method Provider"). If we do not receive payment from your Payment Method Provider, you agree to pay all amounts due on your Billing Account upon demand.
5. Change in Amount Authorized. If the amount to be charged to your Billing Account varies from the amount you preauthorized (other than due to the imposition or change in the amount of state sales taxes), you have the right to receive, and we shall provide, notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge at least 10 days before the scheduled date of the transaction. Any agreement you have with your Payment Method Provider will govern your use of your Payment Method. You agree that we may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each billing cycle.
6. Auto-renewal. Your subscription with us will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected, at the then-current non-promotional subscription rate. To change or cancel your subscription at any time, go to Account Settings. If you cancel, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term; your subscription will not be renewed after your then-current term expires. However, you won't be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period. Please note that if your credit card is rejected and your auto-renew fails, your membership shall automatically be cancelled and you will be required to re-subscribe to the Service at the current rate.
7. Reaffirmation of Authorization. Your non-termination or continued use of the Service reaffirms that we are authorized to charge your Payment Method. We may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive our right to seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially subscribed to the Service.
8. Free Trials and Other Promotions. Any free trial or other promotion that provides Full Member-level access to the Service must be used within the specified time of the trial. You must cancel your subscription before the end of the trial period in order to avoid being charged a subscription fee. If you cancel prior to the end of the trial period and are inadvertently charged for a subscription, please contact Customer Care to have the charges reversed.
9. Unused Credits. In the event you purchase credits for the Service, we reserve the right to cancel without refund any unused credits on such date that is 30 days from the date of your prior monthly subscription term.